Teamable makes it easy for companies to use their existing SSO (Google oAuth, OneLogin or Okta) with Teamable. Read more.
However, you can also sign in and create an account without oAuth.
1. From your company's Teamable home page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the 'Sign up here' link.
Figure One: the Sign up here link at bottom of sign in page.
2. Provide a company email address and create a password.
Figure Two: Creating an account.
3. Note: Password should be at least 6 characters.
Figure Three: Password validation.
4. If you try to log in with an email that isn't associated with your company, you will receive an error message. If this is happening when using your company email address, please contact Teamable Customer Success.
Figure Four: Email domain validation.
5. Once you've created an account you will receive a success message in Teamable.
Figure Five: Account successfully created.
6. Wait! There's one more step. You need to authenticate that you're the owner of the account. To do this, look for an email from email@example.com and click on the URL provided in the email.
Figure Six: Email from Teamable that contains your unique account validation URL.
7. If you try to log into Teamable without validating your account, you will receive a message that your account is disabled.
Figure Seven: Error that occurs in Teamable if you haven't validated your account.
If you can't find your validation email, check your spam filters. If you're still not able to find it, contact Teamable Customer Success, to activate your account.