- The Slack integration setup takes less than a minute. Once your company’s Teamable admin enables the Slack integration, it is automatically enabled for you.
- Employees can receive Intro Requests from recruiters and respond.
- Recruiters can receive employee referrals, review them, and approve/reject.
- Respond to “@” mentions in notes on potential candidates.
- Use Slack commands get access to resources and provide immediate app feedback.
Admins- Enable Teamable:
- From your desktop, click your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Administration from the menu.
- Choose Manage apps.
- Click Browse at the top right of the App Directory.
- Search the App Directory for Teamable. On Teamable's page, click Settings, then Approve for Workspace.
The Teamable app allows to get the following types of notifications:
- Employees can receive Intro Requests from recruiters:
The employee can respond by writing a warm email intro to the prospect, without even leaving Slack:
- Recruiters can receive referrals from employees, review the prospect, and approve/reject.
- Users can reply to notes where they are mentioned written about candidates.
- After taking the action, the Slack message dynamically updates. See the example:
We try to match your Slack ID with your Teamable account ID. If you have problems connecting your Slack account, you can go to the Teamable Slack channel and use "/connect" command to connect your Slack account to Teamable:
If you do not want to receive notifications from Teamable via Slack, you can disable them by going to Notifications tab of your Teamable account settings as shown below:
- Send immediate feedback, send a note to support, and get access to resources with simple commands.
That’s it! Teamable just made hiring great referral candidates that much easier. Follow us on Twitter @Teamableme for more tips on how your teams can get the