The best talent doesn’t respond to mass messaging or browse job boards, but they do listen to people they trust. Leverage your employees’ contacts and Teamable’s intelligence to stand out from the noise and recruit top, diverse talent. With Teamable, employees and recruiters can effectively message candidates and track results in just two clicks. And now, fueled with our new Slack integration, recruiters can scale the hiring funnel with employee referrals, receive all important notifications directly to their Slack account, and interactively respond to those right from Slack without having to browse Teamable app.
- Slack integration setup takes less than a minute. Once your company’s Teamable admin enables the Slack integration, it is automatically enabled for you.
- Employees can receive Intro Requests from recruiters and respond.
- Recruiters can receive employee referrals, review them, and approve/reject.
- Respond to “@” mentions in notes on potential candidates.
- Use Slack commands get access to resources and provide immediate app feedback.
Teamable app allows to get the following types of notifications:
- Employees can receive Intro Requests from recruiters:
The employee can respond by writing a warm email intro to the prospect, without even leaving Slack:
- Recruiters can receive referrals from employees, review the prospect, and approve/reject.
- Users can reply to notes where they are mentioned written about candidates.
- After taking the action, the Slack message dynamically updates. See the example:
We try to match your Slack ID with your Teamable account ID. If you have problems connecting your Slack account, you can go to the Teamable Slack channel and use "/connect" command to connect your Slack account to Teamable:
If you do not want to receive notifications from Teamable via Slack, you can disable them by going to Notifications tab of your Teamable account settings as shown below:
- Send immediate feedback, send a note to support, and get access to resources with simple commands.
That’s it! Teamable just made hiring great referral candidates that much easier. Follow us on Twitter @Teamableme for more tips on how your teams can get the