Q: I want to refer a candidate I know for an open position at my company. My HR department has asked me to use Teamable but I can't get past the screen where it's asking me to connect my social networks. I don't want to connect my social networks.
A: You don't have to connect your social networks to your company's Teamable account in order to submit a referral. However, we highly recommend that you do. Here's why:
- Teamable will automatically match people you know to job openings at the company, even as new jobs are added to your company's website.
- Teamable will never out to anyone in your network.
- Teamable knows nothing about your online activities.
- All contact for the purposes of making a warm referral for a job opening is initiated and approved by you.
- You may be eligible for referral bonuses or other prizes at your company if someone you refer is hired.
Still don't want to connect? Fine.
Just click on Refer>Resume Upload and enter the prospect's information.