The following Advanced Search filters are displayed by default but any or all can be hidden for your account.
- Include/Exclude employees
- Company filter
- Diversity filter
- Advanced filters - Show current employees
- Advanced filters - Show past employees
- Advanced filters - Show candidates already in ATS
- Advanced filters - Show snoozed prospects
- Advanced filters - Show hidden prospects
- Advanced filters - Top talent only
Note: for the Advanced filters listed above, they are all either on or off.
Below find a picture of a Teamable account configured with the default Advanced Search filters (showing all options):
Figure One: the default Advanced Search filters.
Now see an example of the Advanced Search filters where everything but the Include/Exclude employees option has been hidden:
Figure Two: an example of an Advanced Search with just the Include/Exclude employees option visible.
Please note: These options are only configurable account-wide so will impact everyone using Teamable as your company.
To make any changes to your advanced search filters, please contact Teamable Customer Success.