To configure webhooks in Jobvite, you need to submit a ticket to the Jovbite support team including the following information that you should take from your Teamable account:
- Public URL: Secure URL in which Jobvite will post events to https://integration.teamable.com/ats/hooks/jobvite.
- Signing Key: a secret key you would like Jobvite to use when sending the notification to ensure it’s originating from Jobvite.
- API Service Account Email Address: Dedicated Jobvite login used for API requests. E.g., email@example.com. This user must be registered and accepted the Jobvite invitation. Discuss with your company’s Jobvite Admin to have this user registered. The email address must be one in which emails can be received.
To get the Public URL and the Signing Key, log in to your Teamable account.
- Go to Admin Panel.
- Click on Webhooks under ATS.
- You can now copy the Public URL and the Signing key.
The Jobvite Support team may ask you which events you want the webhook to trigger.
Let them know you'd like to trigger all possible events in order to see all Jobvite updates in Teamable.